Monday, January 10, 2011

Karaoke Blog Ring, AKA TOTAL HUMILIATION (For Me, Anyway), Part Deux

Why helloooo, my dear B-sides!!  It's that time of the month again... No, not that time.  Karaoke blog ring time!!!  This month's very G-rated theme (ha! ha!) is any song that uses my favorite favorite word, as anyone who is around my filthy mouth in person will tell you: FUCK.   What an appropriate theme choice considering this falls right after the holidays.  Ahem.

Now what I wanted to do was learn "She Fuckin' Hates Me" by the worst band in the fucking world  GREAT Puddle of Mudd on my guitar and sing it for you like only Celine Dion can sing, but alas, laziness and illness won out and I opted for plain ol' rap/humiliation instead.  Lame.  If you want to see me make an ass out of myself, please stop on over at Lily's blog, Is It Too Early for a Martini?, to check out my rendition of "Clint Eastwood" by Gorillaz.  And I retired the feather boa, unfortunately.  My apologies.

Without further ado, though, allow me to introduce the lovely Jes, from Jes Getting Started!  Now this is one bad-ass chick, as you will soon see...  Anyone who can rock a bandana with stars on it while busting out some Li'l Kim rhymezzzzzz and jazz hands at the end is definitely someone you don't want to fuck with!  The thumbnail sold me on it already.





F**k You Karaoke from Jes Getting Started on Vimeo.


Much thanks to Sara from Sara Swears a Lot for organizing this fuck-fest.  Word.

~Bi~

11 comments:

MrsCaptKerk said...

I'm terribly offended by your sexiness. Just sayin'

Ginny said...

ok I'd much rather watch you sing than lil kim any day.

theTsaritsa said...

Hey, white girls can rap, too!! Loved the video!! :)

I was wondering why Jes' accent sounded familiar! The B-more axcent is very similar to the Philly.

Jes said...

I am sorry Shelly. Advert your eyes!

Thanks Ginny. She is kinda crazy.

Thats funny Tsa since most of the time people think I am from like West Virginia. My accent is all kinds of jacked.

Lost said...

You kinda look like a pirate... And I like pirates!

Oh, the song was awesome too ;)

Jes said...

I was supposed to look like a hood rat haha which is how I used to dress when I was like 18 and hung out with people who thought they were hard.

Cassie said...

hahaha this is great. Love how you're out of breath at the end-- I definitely COULD NOT rap if I tried.

Tabs A. Geek said...

Man, I could never rap like that.

Great job again Jes! Loved it.

Christina In Wonderland said...

Three songs with the title "Fuck You" and they're all so different! I'm actually offended no one I've seen has showed any boobs this go round. Seriously. :/ But Jes, as usual, I love your videos, and you can kind of rap, which is always a plus. Hell, you're better than Lil Kim!

Meri said...

I say- any excuse for swears!
I love ya Bi :)

"M" said...

I appreciate anyone who "used to be a hood rat." Jes is okay in my book. Although I've heard about this karaoke blog ring, this is the first I've seen of it. Hilarious!