Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Karaoke Blog Ring O' Death: St. Patty's Day/Drinking Partay Edition!

Yep, you guessed it.  Another month has gone by and you all get the pleasure of another round of karaoke loveliness!  This month's theme is "drinking songs", I'm assuming in honor of St. Patrick's Day..  I must confess, I don't really know what constitutes a "drinking song", so I just chose a song that I love to jump around to when I've been consuming libations.  Link's at the bottom.  Word.

In the meantime, here is the lovely Alexandra (of The Tsarita Sez blog fame) doing a badass rap!  I totally have a girl-bloggy crush on Alexandra, so it is truly an honor to host her fine self on my bloggity-blog.  If you haven't checked her blog out yet (as if!) then you need to.  Like NOW.  Well, after you watch her mad skillz right here:






Now if you'd like to see me make a total ass out of myself, hop on over to the vivacious Coyote Rose's blog, Dancing on the Bar of Life, who is graciously hosting me this month!  Be sure to check out HER karaoke video, 'cuz I'm pretty sure after watching it I have ANOTHER girl-bloggy crush (sorry Alexandra).. She's got some sultry moves!  Hubba hubba!!!

~Bi~

17 comments:

ShellyTalks said...

That was awesome! I wish I could rap :(

theTsaritsa said...

Aww, I feel the same way, Bianca!! :) Thank you for being an awesome host!!

Apfel said...

OMG That was AMAZING! I love your KROD videos Alexandra!! I am so addicted to this blog ring!

TJ said...

I LOVE THIS.

Kate Weber said...

I'm so jealous! I wanted to find a good rap song! You pulled this off so well! It was not at all what I was expecting! That was great!

Nicki said...

One of my favorite karaoke videos ever. EVER. EVERRRRRRR.

Sara said...

I LOVE, love, love watching your karaoke videos. It's like at first you look cute and sweet, but then you rap and sound gangster and amazing. :) I think this is my favorite video of yours yet!

Suburban Sweetheart said...

I've never heard this song before. But I LOVE this.

Tabs A. Geek said...

Alex, you are the most amazing KROD-er here I think.

Wicked awesome job again this month. I am so jealouz of your mad skillz.

Rio said...

I know I chose correctly to let you be my first...rap partner :D. You have the flow and the swag to pull any rap off. Great job Tsa, I will watch this various times today.

Jimmie said...

I'm so glad I decided not to do a rap song. You totally would have schooled me. Amazing.

Roxanne and Lorraine said...

I love this so much. You ooze street cred, yo. You pull off what I'd venture to say 90% of us other karaoke'ers could not. ;)

Lor

THUNDERCAT832 said...

I HAVE GOOSEBUMPS!!!! Tsartisa is so freaking gangsta it's not even funny! She might have more street cred than me!!

Jes said...

When you come home we need to hang out and make a karaoke video!

Penny Lane said...

I love you !

Stephanie said...

Alexandria's such a doll. Even when she's cussing and drunk, she's still adorable. How DOES she do it?? =]

Meri said...

Hey woman. I awarded you a "Merry Meri." The only way to really describe that is to read my post today haha.
Cheers!
Meri