Friday, June 10, 2011

Karaoke Is BACK, Y'all!

I know, I know, you are all sick of hearing from me since THREE blog posts in one week is just wayyyy too many.  But whatevs, it really wasn't my choice this time.

After my webcam drama from the other day, I was nearly forced to NOT participate in this month's Karaoke Blog Ring O' Death, but I begged and pleaded with the lovely Sara to let me submit my video hella late, and she very graciously let me.  It only took a tub of vanilla ice cream and some sexual favors via Skype!

Oh I'm kidding, of course.  Like Sara eats plain vanilla ice cream.  :)

This month's karaoke theme: SONGS FROM YOUR HIGH SCHOOL PLAYLIST!  I couldn't miss out on this particular theme, considering my high school playlist is an awful lot like my 28-year-old playlist (sadly enough!).  So if you'd like to see me dance around to a good ol' tune from the year 2000, hop on over to Kandace's blog, One Red Wall.  I even use props, as requested by the lovely Alexandra.

But first, check out the vocal stylings of the ADORABLE Nicole from Sweeney Says, who braved through the plague to participate in KROD this month!!  Evidently she also submitted her video late, so I'm pretty sure we've got ourselves a CLKC up in this shiz...(CLKC = Cool Late Kids Club, duh!!!).  Loves it.  Anyway, here she is:





Have a great weekend, everyone!!!

~Bi~







12 comments:

ShellyTalks said...

NICOLE! I think we had the same Spitalfield poster! And The Movielife?! Holy smokes! We would have gotten along so well in high school!

theTsaritsa said...

"I need a hairbrush!"

haha, great video! I've never heard the song before, but I would have probably rocked out to it in HS... or now :)

Dave said...

Aww man, I've got to wait a whole month for more of this?

Meri said...

hahaha- I can't wait to go over and see what you chose... I'm afraid to even think about my high school playlist. I know it sounded a lot like sublime...

Meri said...

I can't find your video? I'm probably lacking the common sense/ websense for this.

Erin likes it hot. said...

We're so excited to have you..in your sweaty high school poster covered room. Rock

I have never heard that song in my whole lifeski
you're so cute though. You're a rockstar, like fuck this I can do what I want. I don't even have to know all the words. If I was seven, I would have totally latched on to the I hope you choke and die part. I know what you got away with, girl.You better be back next month. For realz.

Sara said...

@Bianca - I couldn't leave a comment on Kandace's blog because my work computer is stupid, so here it is:

Oh, Bianca. I just love you so much. I want to be besties and go shopping and dance to awesome boy band songs. the way you slid in at the very beginning was fucking amazing. I literally guffawed when I saw that shit. Andy was like, "WTF? Are you okay??" and then I made him watch it, too. <3

@Nicole - I'll be back to comment on your amazingness shortly!

Owen said...

Yes, and, Yes.

Sara said...

I am so in love with you right now. This is the exact kind of music I listened to in high school, and that's the exact kind of dancing I did in high school, and I very rarely brushed my hair in high school.

SISTERS 4 LYFE!

I knew that I loved you before, but now I really know..... I'm IN love with you. I need you to come to Louisiana before you leave to go far, far away. :(

Nicole said...

@Shelly and we were both living in corn fields! Why didn't we know each other then!?

@Tsa I was watching it after the fact going, "Seriously? Did you seriously just leave the room during your video?" Good.

@Dave possibly for forever. I'm not sure I have what it takes to do this every month.

@Erin this comment made my entire week.

@Owen oh hey there.

@Sara I know. We need to hang out like yesterday.


ALSO BIANCA IN CASE YOU DON'T SEE THE COMMENT I LEFT ON KANDACE'S BLOG YOUR VIDEO IS SERIOUSLY THE BEST IN THE BUNCH AND I AM SO ASHAMED TO HAVE PUT THIS ON YOUR BLOG. You are just so awesome.

TJ said...

Pure awesome.

Coyote Rose said...

First, I am so jealous of your fabulous hair. Second, I love your raspy phone sex operator voice.

I've never heard this song (maybe because i'm ancient) but you rocked it with the hairbrush, hair tossings awesomeness. Can we just get married now?